Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ash and I

My plan was to head to Leavenworth today for a drive and maybe take some pictures of....whatever I came across. I asked Ash to come with and I am soooo glad I did. After a perfect lunch of girl talk and yummy food, we headed out. Just drove......ended up on the Icicle River pretty much as far as we could go before we were drivin on ice. It was beautiful. Ashley is always a good sport when mom starts telling her to stand still so I can take her picture. hee hee. I had a beautiful afternoon with my beautiful daughter. =)

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Oh man, this makes me so happy. Partly because I'm super pumped you are blogging and partly because I love and miss the 2 gals in the picture. Love it. Keep it up cuz I'll keep checking!!!

Cory Turner said...

Thanks Jen! Im excited to get this going. Can't wait to stay connected with all of you! I miss you all too! LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all of your pictures. You are amazing!!

The kids' first trip to Safeco Field. 2008

The kids' first trip to Safeco Field.  2008