Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What happened?


So, I had good intentions when I started this thing.....a year ago! Where did that year go anyway? 2009 zoomed by full of activity, fun, and much much more. Gage played soccer for the first time, we found old friends, took some amazing visits to Friday Harbor to see our friend John, went camping, watched and cheered on Ashley during swimming, soccer, basketball (etc etc), watched our business grow and continue to thrive, and see changes all around us.


Here we go well into 2010 and I am just remembering I even had this blog. Ha Ha. Well, considering I have never told anyone about it until now, I guess it matters little. Onward and upward! I am excited about what this year will bring with kids activities, sports, trips, camping, business growth, and both kids being in school. Yikes! Gage just turned 5......WHAT??? I hope to share our memories with you and allow those who care, to follow the Turner's in their lives together. SOOOO, I hope to post some of my favorite pics here from the past year and will do my best to keep this blog up to date with our activities from this point forward! (don't quote me on that). So, enjoy and feel free to comment .......

No comments:

The kids' first trip to Safeco Field. 2008

The kids' first trip to Safeco Field.  2008